Thursday, October 12, 2017

Hope with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

Hello!  This Thursday I am back on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog, but this time I am sharing a card full of hope.  While CAS-ual Fridays is celebrating their Birthday Month with a great discount in the Birthday Section of their shop 20% off (and top it with my discount code for more savings), Michelle has also made the blog pink in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month so today I've created a card using her Callin' All Sistahs Collection.


For this card I've used the Hope Fri-die, Hope Ribbon Stamp Set, and the Tag Buddies Fri-Die Set.  Full details on how this card came together can be found on their blog.


And don't forget to use my code for an extra 15% off your total puchase!

Happy Crafting and Shopping!
Lisa
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS