Monday, September 18, 2017

Encouragement with CAS-ual Fridays

Hi!  I find that sometimes Mondays can be a little hard for people to embrace so I thought I'd create a positive project to spread a little encouragement everyones way.  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps has lots of great encouragement sets, so I got straight down to business...


For this specific card I used the Casual Comfort and the BE Stamp Sets.  Since I knew that I wanted to watercolor my background I stamped all of my images first with Versafine Ink.  I then used a mix of Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens to watercolor with.  I LOVE that I get bright bold colors with lots of shine from these pens.  After the panel was dry I added two strips of black cardstock behind it and adhered all of it to the front of the cardbase.  I loved the simplicity of this card and opted for no other embellishments, especially since the shine was already built into the background.


You can always check out the CAS-ual Fridays Blog for more inspiration, and if you need these stamp sets for yourself (which you totally do) then I have a great discount code for you to save 15% off your total purchase!

Happy Shopping and Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

This is so pretty Lisa! Love the pretty, feminine colors you used!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS