Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A Muse Studio Day 2: Fierce

Woo hoo!  It's Day #2 of the A Muse Studio Release and this set is Ah-MAZING!  I Love, love, love the sentiments in this set!  So fun, sassy, and or uplifting!  I decided to make myself a little desk reminder our of a paper frame, the Fierce Set and the Summer Blooms Set...


 Isn't it awesome?!  LOVE it!  I've used a fun mix of papers in Grape, Papaya, and Shell.  I also used white to stamp and color in the flowers.  I then added some clear sparkle.  My layers were die cut with Postage Stamps Dies.  There needed to be a little more sparkle so I busted out some of the Bubblegum Sequins and added them to the sides of the flowers on the frame.

Make sure you stop by the A Muse Studio Blog for more inspiration, peeks, and a giveaway!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

OMG Lisa, I love this card! My son says this a lot so the sentiment really cracked me up!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS