Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Loving Glimmer Paste on the MarkerPOP Blog

Hello!  I hope all of my American friends had a wonderful and safe 4th of July!  We had a blast with family, a pool party and late night fireworks for the past three nights in a row!  This morning, however, I'm popping in on the MarkerPOP Blog to share this super glimmery card that I've created using new to me Nuvo Glimmer Paste and a mix of Altenew goodies!



I hope you'll pop over there to see the full post, and how this card came together!  Each month one random commenter receives a $10 gc just for leaving some love! :)

Thanks so much and have an amazing day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Jean said...

Such pretty colors, a lovely card.

Georgiana said...

Ooh, that background sure is neat! Super pretty with the watercolor flowers.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS