Sunday, May 21, 2017

You Make Me A Happy Camper

It's time for a new MarkerPOP Challenge, woot woot!  Which means fun, inspiration, and prizes!!!  Here is the new inspirational photo...


If I had a tent that lit up like this you better believe I'd go camping, hehehe!  And here is how I was inspired...


 I couldn't help but go right to my Avery Elle Glamper Campers Stamp Set when getting crafty with this challenge!  I stamped both campers onto cardstock, colored and cut them out.  Next, I worked on my night sky with a mix of Distress Ink and Distress Oxide.  I also added a few splashes of silver mist to represent stars in my sky.  I love how the My Favorite Things Rectangle Frame Die makes it easy for any sentiment to pop out, while not distracting from the rest of the scene.

I hope you will join us in our bi-weekly challenge, just use some markers that are carried in the MarkerPOP store and you are good to go!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS