Friday, May 26, 2017

Teacher Door Plaque with ADORNit Products

Hello!  It's Friday, and schools are ending all over the United States for some much needed Summer Vacation Time.  For me it just means more work, haha!  But I love every minute (ok minus the ones where they are arguing, but all of the other ones :) ).  And with the end of the year approaching I like to make the teachers we've had this past year a little something special.  I have always wanted to make a little sign for one of the teachers and this year I hopped to it as I had the perfect materials to work with from ADORNit.  Check it out...



To create this plaque I started by painting the plaque found in the Carolee's Follow Your Arrow Wood Word Art Play Kit red and then going over it with a star stencil and glitter embossing paste.  While this was drying I watercolored the center Teacher panel from the ADORNit Art Play Paintables: Wish On Stars Paper.  I then added some number and letter sticks and finished the top off with some matching ribbon.  

I can't wait for my kids to give these out!  Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS