Friday, May 12, 2017

Crafters Companion Mother's Day Card

Hi!  Today I am popping in to share a Mother's Day card I was able to put together using several Crafters Companion products.  Several of the products were available on HSN on May 9th, and are still available yay!


To create this card I used a mix of dies and their Luxury Cardstock in Blue and Gold.  The dies include the Create A Card Decorative Edges (sold out), Sheena Douglas Perfect Partners Classic Carnations, Stairway Letter Dies (sold out),  and left over cuts I had from previous projects.  I just love how elegant the luxury cardstock makes everything look!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful, shimmery, and shiny card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS