Monday, April 3, 2017

Totally Sweet Birthday with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

Hi!  Did you have a nice weekend? My youngest was sick this weekend, so it mainly consisted of cuddles with her and my son's karate testing, but I did get some crafting in with some of the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  Speaking of new stamps, did you see them all and enjoy our blog hop this weekend?  Talk about awesome inspiration!  Check out the hop here!  Today I am back up on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog sharing this fun masculine/teen card...



To create this card I started by coloring in the large diamond border and smaller diamond border from the Modern Petals set with my Tombow Markers.  I then stamped the sentiments from the Rad Stamp Set with Versafine Ink.  Next I spritzed the bottom half of the card with water and dried the excess with a paper towel.  For a more cohesive look I added splashes of matching ink colors over the entire front panel.  I then adhered this to some black and white patterned paper, and used a metal embellishment and some enamel dots.

See some new goodies you just have to have?  Use this code to save 15%:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, this is so fun and I am loving it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello and thanks for your garden note, regarding the celery I talked about on my blog, I just cut the bottom part of the celery off when I get from the store, about 1-1 1/2 inch tall, put in a glass and fill up water to cover the bottom part, you will see the roots starting to grow in a week, by then, you can just put it outdoor in the dirt. You might have change the water every 2-3 days though, that is how I grow that celery, hope it helps! : )

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS