Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Avery Elle + Ellen Hutson Mix Up

Hi!  If you are here for the Callin All Sistahs Blog Hop Click here, thank you!!!

I just wanted to pop in one more time today to share this fun mix up card for the Ellen Hutson Mix Up Challenge with Avery Elle...



To create this card I actually used a left over die cut piece from a previous Ellen Hutson Challenge that you can see by clicking here.  I hate throwing things away and this is the perfect example as to why you never know what you can do with those scraps!  My scrap piece had been created by turning some of my Essentials by Ellen Bold Blossom Stand Alone dies into stamps, and I used various pigment inks.  I then diecut my panel and this is what I had left.  For the rest of my card I used the Avery Elle Geek Love Elements Die set and the sentiment came from the Avery Elle Sending You Stamp Set.  I added a few sequins and my card was finished! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

I love how bright and happy this is!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS