Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2017 #Goals: A Layout

Hi!  Since it is a new year, I've been doing what so many others have been doing and that means making some Goals for myself.  I thought it would be fun to type my goals up and add them to a layout with a photo of myself, take a peek...

This layout was created using the DCWV Royal Gypsy Paper Pad and the DIY Project Stack: Envelopes, both of which are available at your local Michaels Stores.  I love the colors blue and gold and I found the patterns fun and graphic so I just went with it.  I didn't really want my typed up goals to be on full display, so I thought adding an envelope would be a perfect way of keeping them accessible without sticking them straight on the paper.




The feathers and flower were fussy cut and the other cuts came from my Cricut® using some Gold Foil.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and we would love to hear what some of your goals for the New Year crafty or not!

Lisa


1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

This page is GORGEOUS!!! WOW WOW WOW!! Like the idea of setting goals for the year.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS