Wednesday, December 7, 2016

How Did You Get So Old?!

hehehe... oh how I love snarky comments, and this one just tickled my fancy so I went with it.  I'm here and on the Mint Owl Studio Blog today sharing this funny Birthday Card that was created with a mixture of stamps...


To create this card I started by stamping my sentiment from the Snarky Birthday Sentiments set in the upper left corner.  I then stamped the dinosaur and crutch from the Get Well Critter Stamp Set on the same panel and die cut the bottom at an angle.  After I colored my little scene in with various Copic Markers I decided he needed one more thing... a birthday hat!  So I grabbed my Party Pals set and stamped a little hat to cut out and add to the top of his little head.



Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS