Wednesday, November 30, 2016

His and Her Gift Card Holders with Mint Owl Studio


Hello, Hello! Did you have a lovely Holiday or get some fun shopping done this weekend?  I sure did!  I don't know about you, but I tend to have quite a few gift cards to give out during the Holidays and I always want something cute to give them in, so the recipient still feels like they have something to open, you know what I mean?  And I think these little guys are just the thing...




To decorate my gift card holders I used the Packaged Pretty Die Set for the front with Fancy Pants Patterned Paper.


For the back of my gift card holders I used the Mini Banner Die Set and adhered them on their side before stamping my sentiments from the Banner Sentiments 2 Stamp Set.


Yes, this is a super easy project, but isn't that just what we need during the Holidays when we can't seem to find enough time for anything?  Love it!


Happy crafting and thanks so much for stopping by!

Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS