Thursday, October 6, 2016

Joy! I am up on the MarkerPOP Blog!!!

Hello, hello!  I have some happy news to share today as I am up on the MarkerPOP Blog for the first time... wait for it.... as a new DT Member!!!!  ekkkkkk!!!  I'm so excited to join this amazing group of talented ladies!  Any who, I hope you will get to check me out over there, and here is a little taste of what you will find...


I'm using a new stamp set  by Penny Black called Poinsettia Wreath for todays card! As well as some watercoloring with Distress Markers.

Hope to see you over there and make sure you check out the current blog challenge: color inspiration...



You'll be entered for a box of crafting goodies, just by joining in!  Use any markers that are carried in the store and you are good to go!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful card.

Becca Cruger said...

I love the way you splattered on the color and didn't make it perfect. This is such a pretty, pretty design!

jessica said...

Congrats Lisa!!!!
Your card is just gorgeous!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS