Saturday, October 15, 2016

Happy Birthday with Mint Owl Studio

*This is my second post for the day, make sure you scroll down to see my CAS-ual Fridays Blog Post, Thank you!!!

Hello!  I am up on the Mint Owl Studio Blog today sharing a bright and yummy Birthday Card...



To create this card I started by stamping and masking the donut and cupcake images from the Sweet Treats Stamp Set and coloring them in with Copic Markers.  I added the sentiment from the new  Snarky Birthday Sentiments stamp set I then die cut the edge of this panel.  Next I used the Sprinkles Stencil on pink paper with white pigment ink.  I love the way this turned out!  Once everything was dry I layered my panels onto my card base, and finished it all off with a bow and some sequins.  I also used the Snarky Birthday Sentiments stamp set on the inside saying, " Treat Yo' Self" hehehe!  Love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you check out the Mint Owl Studio Blog and shop for more inspiration!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Those cupcakes and donuts look so yummy!!! <3 LOVE!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS