Thursday, August 18, 2016

STAMPlorations CAS With a Twist of Gold

Hello!  It is time for your mid-month reminder for the CAS Challenge over at STAMPlorations.  And remember this month we added the twist of gold...






To create this card I started with a black panel and stencil.  I then went over the stencil with versa mark ink, removed the stencil and used a brush to brush on Gold Perfect Pearls.  I layered the panel onto teal card stock on an angle.  Next I die cut the Happy from Gold foil paper by DCWV and two layers of it in black.  I adhered all of the happy cuts together with the gold on top for dimension.  Added this to the front of the card along with some gold sequins.  I felt like the inside needed a little love too, so I stamped a sentiment on the inside with black ink and added a strip of the gold foil paper to the bottom.

I hope we will see you join us this week!  Here are a few rules to consider when joining:
  • Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • There will be badges for the winner and top picks as voted by the design team 
  • 1 winner drawn from those who use the color twist will win a $10 gift certificate
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Toni said...

Love the different shades of gold. The card base color is an unexpected surprise!

Suchi said...

So beautiful! Love the use of rose stencil with gold! :)
Suchi xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS