Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Party like it's 1999! Sneak Peek with Mint Owl Studio

* This is my second post of the day scroll down for first one :)

Hello, hello, hello!  It's Wednesday and there is so much to share today!!!  I am back with a second post you can find here and on the Mint Owl Studio Blog, sharing a peek at a project I've created with the soon to be released 90's Party Stamp Set woot woot!  Check it out...



When I first saw this stamp set I thought of two things... 1. Neon Colors, 2. I had to make a Saved By the Bell Background with those two stamps! bwahahaha!  And so I did both!  I LOVE those two triangles sooooo much as they are so versatile!  I also happen to be an avid supporter of cassette tapes, I don't care what year it is... my mix tapes are seriously still the best. (and currently still kept in my sock drawer haha!)

I am linking this baby up to the newest 30 Day Color Challenge, as this little cassette was the first one to feel some love by my new Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils! eeeekkk!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you head over to the Mint Owl Studio Blog so you can see the full reveal of this set!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!
AWESOME color combo and super fun stamps!!!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this card!! Looks like a fun stamp sent! You really hit the charts with this one! ;)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS