Friday, July 22, 2016

Let's Celebrate with Gilded Grey


Hello DCWV fans, new and old! It's Lisa here with you today and I have a super shiny layout I've created with the new Gilded Grey Stack… This stack is a mixture of classy grey patterns and gold foil that adds the perfect touch of shine.   This stack is now available at your local A.C. Moore Stores, so make sure you go check it out!  Now onto the project I've created for today...




As you can see I used several sheets to layer onto my layout.  I used two different floral patterned papers that I fussy cut as a matting behind my photo, and then as embellishments for the lower left corner of my photo.  It was fun to cut around these floral images and use only what I needed. With all of the foil and designs in the background I kept the embellishing to a minimal, as I felt it would be too distracting.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  We can't wait to see what you create with your new stacks!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Suchi said...

Oh! Such an elegant layout Lisa! LOVE the gold!! :)
Suchi xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS