Thursday, June 9, 2016

Go. See. Do.

Hiya!  I have a new layout to share... yay!!!  I might be a little late on joining the May 15th sketch from Creative Scrappers ( yes!  This challenge is now re-open!!! *squeal* ), but I loved it so much I had to play along...


And here is what I've created...



This layout is a fun mix of papers and embellishments including Elle's Studio, Pink Fresh Studio, Amy Tan, and some Hip Kit Exclusives. 

I am also linking this up to Kelly's Mood Board with the Scrappy Friends Challenges as I just loved the colors and they worked perfectly with my photos:


Thanks so much for stopping b today and I hope you have an amazing day! 
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

10 comments:

elisabetta said...

great layout!! thank you for joining us at CK :)

Donna Espiritu said...

I love this! Love the mix of different patterned papers. Thanks for joining the Clique Kits challenge! :)

krodesigns said...

Whoa! What an adorable page. So cohesive and balanced!

Nicole Martel said...

Fabulous layout Lisa. Thanks for playing along with CK!

Maryám Pérez said...

WOW!! Love this page <3
Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

Justt said...

perfect!! Just perfect!! :) Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

Aliza said...

This is a great take on the sketch. I love how bright the colors are! Thanks for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Such an adorable layout! Great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge this month.

Melissa Vining said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch! Love all those products together! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

Leeann Pearce said...

Awesome page thanks for playing along with CK too!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS