Thursday, June 23, 2016

A Coastal Layout

Hello beautiful and wonderful crafty friends!!!  Today I am here and on the DCWV Blog sharing a layout I've created with the newly released Coastal Stack, available at your local A.C. Moore store.



This stack has gorgeous pearl foil through out it as well as some papers that have a material feel to them like the dark blue background I have on my layout.  It also has a mermaid designed paper just like the shell paper seen above, and you better believe you'll be seeing that baby on a project soon! hehehe!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Such a great layout. I want to check out this coastal stack. I bet the rest of the papers are really pretty. Fab photo!

jessica said...

Gorgeous LO Lisa!!
You always have the prettiest pages with beautiful papers!!

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Been super busy here with baseball and the end of school for the boys! I have seen all of your awesome projects though!
Promise to visit more!!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful page!! LOVE the gorgeous colors and design!! Fabulous picture too!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS