Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Stronger Than You Think - STAMPlorations CAS Challenge

Hello again!  Scroll down if you are looking for my Mint Owl Studio Blog, it's a fun one!  I'm back again today with a card for the new monthly CAS Challenge over on the STAMPlorations Blog.  This time we are giving you the optional twist of using the color Magenta...


             

(grrr for lots of rainy days and dark photos!  Sorry!)
This card was created with the ARTplorations Stencil - Happy Flowers, white embossing paste, and the STAMPlorations Stamp Set - Fond Expressions 2.  I added my magenta with ink and a silk ribbon.  Since the florals on the stencil are so tall I didn't want to cut them down so I opted for a tall and skinny cardbase.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create for the challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Lisa, what an elegant card, so subtle and just one colour to decorate it! - Sweet Kobylkin

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa!

jessica said...

This is so gorgeous!!!

Toni said...

The magenta pops so against the white. very elegant!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS