Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Winnie & Walter Featuring Pink Fresh Layout

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a layout I've created inspired by Kelly Griglione's layout for the Winnie & Walter Featuring Pink Fresh Challenge Day 2.  It was fun to mix my stamps and dies with a layout, I don't know why I don't do it more!  Sometimes I get so caught up in the fun of stamping and automatically thinking cards, that I forget they are good for everything!  Any who, here's what I've created...





Supplies:
Winnie & Walter: In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet, The Big The Bold and the Extras, Happy die cut
Pink Fresh Studio: Felicity 6 x 6 paper pack and Washi Stickers
Pretty Pink Posh: Sequins
Lawn Fawn Ink
Button
Feather: Fancy Pants Designs
Foam Adhesive

And here is the layout I was inspired by:

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I am going to link this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge too!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Alexia Misso said...

Beautiful layout, Lisa!

Leslie Germain said...

What a darling page and beautiful family!! Sorry I haven't been around!!

jessica said...

What a beautiful LO and awesome family pics!!!!!

Kathy Mc said...

Awesome layout and beautiful family, Lisa!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh Lisa, I LOVE your layout!!! Great job layering all your photos. So fun to see your adorable children! I'm with you in that I always tend to think "cards" when it's time to make something, but in the end I'm usually happier when I look at my past layouts. So glad you joined the W&W share the love challenge : )

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS