Friday, April 15, 2016

Mint Owl Studio Release Day!!! YAY!!!!

Party like a rock, party like a rock star... oh yeah!  Because it is release day with Mint Owl Studio, and you are going to love this release!  In this months  release you will find a mix of end of school year, summer and pretty florals to please your crafty pallets!  I am sharing a card I've created for the new release with the Class Act Stamp...


I was so excited to see this stamp set, because I have been needing a set just like this for end of the year and teacher appreciation.  Plus this set can work as encouragement or happy first/last day of school cards! It is just so versatile, and these kind of sets are priceless!

To create my card I started by stamping my ruler border with the help of my MISTI I then stamped the inside before coloring it in with Copics.  I then layered it with patterned paper and ta-da!

Now snap on over to the shop to see the full release and to get your hands on them too!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Truly AWESOME An A+ from moi!

Leslie Germain said...

I LOVE this!!!!!!

jessica said...

What an awesome card!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS