Saturday, April 9, 2016

Happy Birthday with Winnie & Walter and Pinkfresh!

Hi!  Today I'm sharing a Birthday card I've made inspired by the latest Winnie & Walter Featuring Pinkfresh Studio Day 4...



This card was more specifically inspired by Gayatri Murali's card shown below.  Her work is incredible and I love getting her posts in my email.



Supplies Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Felicity 6 x 6 paper pad
Winnie & Walter: The Big The Bold and The Happy, and In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet, Essentials: Audrey's Cutaways
Vellum
White Embossing Powder
Versafine Onyx Black

I am also linking this up with the Simon Says Stamp: Birthday Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty!!

Billie Dee said...

Love them both! May have to C.A.S.E. ;)

Lin said...

Love your take on Gayatri's card, Lisa! I must remember to use a vellum panel on my cards - it adds a soft elegance! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Alexia Misso said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the vellum on the background pattern!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great take on the inspiration card! I love the vellum and the gorgeous stamping!

jessica said...

So gorgeous Lisa! Great take on the inspiration pic too!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS