Tuesday, April 26, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Release Week Day #2

It's day 2 of the amazing CAS-ual Fridays Release week and we have lots more fun inspiration with the new Dream Then Do Stamp Set.  This set totally rocks, as it is full of uplifting and inspirational sayings that are perfect for so many projects!  Here's a card that I've made with this set...


This card is a total CAS classic in design as I stamped the sentiment, adhered it with a panel, added patterned paper and enamel embellishments... ta-da!  Like I said, I love the sentiments in this set and I can really see this one on a layout, or on the top of gift wrapping for the Graduate in your life.

Thanks so much for visiting me to today!  You will find more inspiration and peeks at this set on the CAS-ual Fridays blog.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the bg paper - goes perfectly with this sentiment

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Kimberly Rendino said...

Yes, this would make an awesome graduation card!!! Great idea!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! This is awesome!! I LOVE the sentiment with that paper!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS