Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Meet Me in the Sunshine Layout

Hiya!  I'm back and this time I'm sharing a layout! Shut the front door!  I know, right?  It's been forever!  I have really wanted to scrapbook more, and I'm using a fun challenge from The ScrapRoom to help motivate me today...




This layout was based on this sketch:



I love that I was able to use up some older products and help get my stash moving again.  Not to mention, yay for preserving memories!!! Side note: The ScrapRoom has some amazing kits, so make sure you check them out as they are always filled with the newest and best products on the market!

I am also linking this up to the #100 Challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit today!


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Doesn't it just feel so great to wipe the rust off some of those old products and make them shine? And you've definitely made them shine!! Love it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS