Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Lady Luck with V's Sweet Ideas

Hello!  This is a bit of a sad post today as this will be the last V's Sweet Ideas Challenge for a little while.  I've been with Vanessa and her team from it's start and absolutely love working with her fun stamps and products, you can check them out in her store by clicking here.  Anywho, this month's challenge is called Lady Luck, and you can interpret this any way you want...


I've created this card with V's Sweet Ideas Coffee Break Stamp Set... I love this image and the green from Starbucks had me thinking luck for this challenge so I've used Lucky Clover Distress ink and some Copics for coloring.  A touch of glitter cardstock set it off :).

Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you will be creating for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for being part of V's sweet team. You have became more than just a design member and I cherish the freiendship we have. Keep creating beautiful projects. XOXOXOx

Leslie Germain said...

I just love this!! Such a cute sentiment that I always love seeing. And you rocked it with the fabulous colors and design!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS