Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Easter Blessings with Mint Owl Studio

Hiya friends!  Today you will find me sharing a card here and on the Mint Owl Studio Blog created with their newer Easter Blessings Stamp Set...



This stamp set has two beautiful crosses in it, and as I had already played with the other cross by coloring it with Copics I decided to do something different with this one by stamping it on some MME plaid paper, fussy cutting and coloring the floral images in.  I also stamped one smaller lilly, colored it, cut it out and adhered it ontop of the cross.  I finished my card off with some sequins from the Peach Passion and Mint Owl Sequin Mixes.

I am linking this up to the Cards In Envy: Tickled Pink Challenge
and to the NBUS Challenge #6 - Never Before Used Stuff, as I have never used this cross image from this set before, woot woot!

And finally into the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

11 comments:

Patti said...

I love the non-traditional look of your Easter card : ) It is just delightful how you paired up your plaid and polka dots! SWEET color combo as well. Great job and Happy Easter to you too.

Patti

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Very nice looking card. I myself am not very religious, but I think Tracy's crosses are perfect for Easter. Oh, & I love all her sequin mixes!

Anita in France said...

Your pretty, contemporary Easter cross is so pretty, Lisa ... the background woodgrain is such a perfect touch! Anita :)

PJ said...

Awesome card. I love the Colors and the Cross. So very vibrant.

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Lisa!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card design, love the image and bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Darnell said...

Oh, yums, Lisa, this cards ticks all the boxes! Beautiful colors, design and composition, use of patterned paper, lovely texture with the woodgrain and dimension with the foam to pop it up, and even some bling! I love it!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Germain said...

What a beautiful Easter card!!

Sybrina K said...

I'm with Leslie -- what a gorgeous Easter card! So pretty. Thanks for joining our Tickled Pink Challenge at Cards in Envy. :)

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful Easter card! Love the cross! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

wendipooh13 said...

stunning cross!! LOVE your card!!! Thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS