Friday, March 4, 2016

Artsy Easter Card Set with CutCardStock.com




Hello Cardstock fans!  Today you will find me here and on the CutCardStock.com Blog sharing these super cute and fun Easter cards.  I've had fun mixing and matching the Curious Metallic Cardstocks  (psssttt - these are on sale in the store too! yay! ) with some of the Basis Cardstocks as well as one lone Pop-Tones Cardstock.

To create these fun and artsy cards I started by using my Cricut® Cutting Machine and the following Cardstocks...






Full pictures and step by step how to can be found on their blog, hope to see you stop by!

I'm linking these guys up to the 4 Crafty Chicks Easter Challenge

Thank you so much and Happy Crafting!

Lisa



Supplies Used:

    
  

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

So cute!!

Lisa Lara said...

Cute little bunnies Lisa.

Dr. Neha Sanwalka said...

pretty pretty cards

jessica said...

These are so super adorable!!!!!
Love those bunnies!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS