Monday, February 1, 2016

Feeling 29 still hehehe and a new Challenge

Hello!  So today's my Birthday, and I'm hoping that it has moments of quiet, peace, laughter, love, and just being present... I'll let you know how that works out ;) haha!  Anywho, today also starts a new challenge for V's Sweet Ideas, yay!!!  We took the month off last month to just kind of chill after the Holiday rush, and now we are ready to bring back the inspiration and see what you're creating as well.  This time we are challenging you to LOVE Pink... make any creation you want using lots of pink!  Here is what I've created...


To create this card I used the V's Sweet Ideas Sweet Break Stamp set and a no line watercoloring technique. ( Well I tried to make it no line, but you can still see some of the lines )  I used lots of distress inks as well as some sequins from the shop in Blush, Moonshine, and Mambo Mellon.

I am linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is super adorable!!!
Happy Happy Birthday my friend!
Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

Virginia L. said...

Love the very subtle brown outlines and the pink....just darling, Lisa! This is such a SWEET Valentine's Day card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Hope your are off to a great week!

PJ said...

Super "sweet" card, I really like the little smiles.. and especially that little tag with the sentiment.. very nice placement.

Dr. Neha Sanwalka said...

Wish you a very happy birthday

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS