Monday, January 4, 2016

Mint Owl Studios Sneak Peek Some Bunny

Hello and Happy 2016!  I'm so excited to start my first post for the new year with a sneak peek of the new Some Bunny Stamp Set by Mint Owl Studios, eeeekkkk!!!!  I was able to share my wonderful news of being on the Mint Owl Studios Design Team on my Instagram account and on FB, but I hadn't shared it here yet! *gasp* So please go to this post to see the first and new Mint Owl Studios Design Team!  I am sooooo honored to be a part of it all, and I am totally in love with Tracy's designs! ( check out the current stamp sets here )

Ok, no more waiting, here is the sneak peek I teased you with at the beginning of this post...




Ok, seriously, could a bunny hugging a heart be any cuter?!  I LOVE this image!  Anywho, to create this sweet little card I started by stamping the bunny with his heart and coloring him in with various copics.  I then created my shaker elements with circle dies and of course new sequins that will be available tomorrow in the Mint Owl Studios Shop! (pssst - right now she has some gorgeous sequin collections including my favorite: Electric Mix)  I then adhered it to some patterned paper before stamping and diecutting my sentiment onto a flag.

You must run over to the Mint Owl Studios Blog now to see the sneaks from the other new products all being released tomorrow! Woot woot!

Happy Crafting/drooling! (hehehe!)
Lisa

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is just Precious!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

jessica said...

I LOVE your adorable shaker Lisa!
What cute stamps!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS