Friday, January 22, 2016

Make a Wish...

Hello! It's Friday, woot woot!  I have had some play time this week, so double yay!  And today I'm sharing a card I've created for the newest Lawnscaping Challenge: Watercoloring...





The bear kinda matches my new floor huh? hehehe!  Totally not done on purpose, but I love it!  I just wanted to have fun with this card and not feel confined by anything and watercoloring is great for that!  I just splashed lots of layers of colors onto watercolor paper and then flicked some fun gold and silvers on top before diecutting some stars.  I used the positive cuts of the stars to pop up on the front of my card.  And the sweet little bear was some much needed coloring therapy with Copics!

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Critter Challenge, and Marker Pop: Critters Challenge



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Die Cuts: Lawn Fawn
Watercolor: Gansai Tambi
Copics

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful card Lisa!
Happy Friday!

Virginia L. said...

How creative is this, Lisa! Love the pretty color background with the stars shinning through!! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Create with Critters” Challenge! Hope you are enjoying the weekend! Stay warm!

{Chrissie} said...

Lisa! The bear looks real! I had to look three times because I thought you added fuzzies to it!!! Ahhh!! I love it!!!!

Thanks so much for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

Elise C. said...

Wow, the coloring on the bear looks so real! And your background is amazing! I really like how you popped the die cut stars into the sky, too! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS