Thursday, December 24, 2015

Another Deer Card for the Day :)

Hello!  I am back with another cute Lawn Fawn card to share today...



Isn't she soooo cute?!  LOVE her!


I used the Toboggan Together Stamp Set by Lawn Fawn for all of the images on here, except for the snow drifts which came from the Winter in the Park Stamp Set also by Lawn Fawn.  I then used various copics for coloring and some Lawn Fawn paper for matting and ta - da!  Oh and I almost forgot, I used a red gem for her bow and white gel pen for some sweet little dots. :)

I am entering this into the Lawnscaping Challenge: Merry Christmas, MarkerPop Challenge: Anything Goes, and Simon Says Stamp: Winter Wonderland.



Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!
Lisa

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable and sweet! Merry Christmas!!

Samantha Casey said...

Adorable card! The spots on the deer is so cute! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Skrater said...

So adorable!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely endearing card! I love that little deer and you've really brought her to life with the great colors you chose and shading you used. I especially like the white dots on her. I also think she looks fantastic against that gorgeous blue and white background. You did an amazing job on this and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hope your holidays were wonderful and I wish you all the best for 2016! Can't wait to see what you create!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS