Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sweet-Tea Sneak Peek for The Alley Way Stamps

Hello!  Sadly this is my last sneak peek for The Alley Way Stamps, as they will be officially closed at the end of this month.  I'm still so sad to think about it, but time to push those thoughts away as I have a sweet one layer card to share with you today using the new Sweet-Tea Stamp Set...



Sorry for the lighting in the photo we've had rain for several days making it hard to get a nice bright shot, grrrr!  But I still had fun creating this cutie!  I started by stamping my image and masking it.  Next I layered the masked image with a stencil and went over it with two purple distress ink colors.  I then removed the mask and Colored it in with various Copics.  I stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner before adding the glitter washi tape, sequins and rounding one corner.

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Oh, and I would love if you clicked over to my earlier post from this morning!
Lisa

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Looks so yummy!

Leslie Germain said...

So sweet and I must agree ~ yummy!!

debby4000 said...

Such a sweet cake card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

jessica said...

What a super SWEET card!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS