Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Duck, Duck.... Goose!

Remember that game?!  I use to love playing it, everyone waiting in anticipation as to who is going to be the goose, hehehe!  Anywho, today's card has me reminiscing about childhood games.  I used the Just Ducky Stamp set which was just released, and it is too darn cute!



I started by stamping the cute little ducks and goose with the sentiments up top.  Then I used various Copics to color them all in as well as create some grass for them to be standing on.  Finally I layered it all up with various patterned papers and some mix of enamel shapes to top it all off.

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget everything in The Alley Way Stamps Store is marked down 30%!
Happy Shopping and Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Teehee!! The feathered friends here are adorable on the grass landscape you've created for them!! I remember and loved this game!! Maybe I can get hubby or my dog to do it with me!! LOL!! No small children around, can you tell?!!

jessica said...

OMG Lisa!! So super ADORABLE!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!! LOVE the colors, the sentiment and the image!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS