Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Layout with New DCWV Stack! Yay!!!

Hello!  Today I am here to share a super fun snow layout using a non winter stack, and it's new to boot!  I LOVE me some DCWV Paper Stacks, and these new ones are awesome!  The stack I have used is called Hello Darlin' and it has a fun mix of pinks, greens, and yellows with gold foil!!! Gold foil is so hot right now, and the weight of the paper in this stack is awesome too!  Let me show you the layout before I keep gushing hehehe...



Everything on this layout was trimmed from the Hello Darlin' Stack except for the obvious sequins, and the part of the title "snow lion" which was die cut out of my 6 x 6 Foil Stack.  To start this layout I trimmed my photos and figured out where I wanted to stick them on my layout.  Then I made some pencil marks and using gesso and a piece of plastic to apply the gesso and make the "snow" look behind my photos.  I then cut strips of various cardstocks and laid them in a sunburst pattern behind the photos.  I then die cut snowflakes and title.  I also fussy cut the Hello.  Ta-da!  This layout just makes me so happy!

Other fun news... have you checked out the new DCWV Inc. Website?  It is still getting some work done, but it looks soooo good!  And you can see some newbie products too!


This layout was based on the My Scraps & More Sketches Challenge #109:



Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

6 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fun and adorable page!! Love how you used the sketh!!

LisaM said...

Adorable page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Adorable snow girl! I love all the snowflake embellishments. So glad you played along with us at My Scraps & More sketches!

Jean said...

Love your papers and embellies! They work so well with your cute photos! Thanks for playing along with My Scraps and More Sketches!

jessica said...

Super job on your LO Lisa!!!!
Looks AMAZING!

Angela said...

Ok, LOVE! Great use of the sketch. Love your misting and the way you embellished.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS