Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Your Kindness...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm popping in to share a card I've created for several challenges...


The biggest inspiration for this card was this month's Altenew Challenge Photo:


I drew my inspiration from the shapes and colors in the photo and just let things come together!  I started by mixing various distress inks on watercolored paper, blended with water and a paint brush and then splattered with gold spray mist.  Finally I stamped my floral and leaf images randomly on the paper and fussy cut.  The gold vellum circles were left over from a previous project and matched perfectly with the gold circles in the photo.  I love the look of the bright red in the photo and at the top it has a chevron look so that is why I placed the red die cut border at the top.  I finished my card with a sentiment and some clear sequins.

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: April Showers/ Spring Flowers

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

5 comments:

jessica said...

Such a beautiful card Lisa! Love the sentiment!!!
AWESOME job!

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous design Lisa!! I love it!!

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty! Love how you used the inspiration!!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

What a fun way to use washi tape! Awesome card Lisa. so glad you joined us at Clique Kits for our latest challenge.

Tasnim said...

The flowers look amazing, Lisa! Thanks so much for playing along Altenew's challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS