Monday, April 6, 2015

You are so Beautiful Inside and Out...

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a beautiful Easter Weekend!  I am totally loving the new sentiment stamp set Say It Don't Spray It by The Alley Way Stamps, and today I am sharing this pretty little card with you here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog...


I wanted to do some different and girly colors for this card and I love the turn out!  I started by trimming a panel, die cutting the top and bottom borders.  Then I used my MISTI ( yes, I had to jump on the band wagon and I am soooo glad I did! ) to stamp the sentiment, flowers, and hearts.  Next I colored them in with various Copics.  Finally, I popped it up on some various patterned papers and embellished with some sequins.

I am adding this to the Paper Players: To Die for Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous card Lisa!! I love this set!! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful card and design!! LOVE those flowers!!!

jessica said...

gorgeous card Lisa!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS