Tuesday, April 7, 2015

CAS-ology Challenge


Hello!  Today started a new challenge for CAS-ology, and the cue word is NEWS.  I'm super excited to play along as The Alley Way Stamps is Sponsoring this challenge, woot woot!  So here is what I've created...


I chose to incorporate the word news by stamping onto newspaper, coloring and fussy cutting my flower.  I then stamped the rest of the images/sentiments onto a card base. I've popped the floral image up and added some enamel dots... ta da!  To create this card I have used the older Petal Pushers Stamp Set.

I am also linking this up with the Marker Pop: Anything Goes Challenge

Can't wait to see what other's create for this challenge, good luck and have fun!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! That is awesome news!! I've never seen TAWS sponsor any challenges!! I will certainly be playing along!! :) GORGEOUS card Lisa!!

Melissa said...

Absolutely wonderful! I love the newspaper bloom...so very creative! A very pretty monochromatic design!!!
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Simply beautiful!!!

Ardyth said...

What a clever way to incorporate the cue card! Love the subtle (almost subliminal! lol!) messages in the background! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

jessica said...

So beautiful!!!!!!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us over at MarkerPop! for our Anything Goes Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS