Monday, March 16, 2015

Hello Chick!

Happy Monday!!!  I hope your week is starting off well!  I'm popping in today on The Alley Way Stamps Blog and on here to share this cute little chick card that is bound to make you smile...


When I saw the little chicks in the Hard Boiled Stamp Set I knew I wanted to create a cute little background, and since I love the look of tone on tone that's what I went with.  I also stamped the little nest, colored and fussy cut for my sentiment to rest on.  The enamel dots are ones I had "tried" making myself, I say tried because I was just not able to master the look myself, but i did have a few that turned out ok.

I am entering this cutie into the following challenge:
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog: use a sentiment
Animal Friends Challenge: Easter
Lions and Lambs Animal Challenge with Simon Says Stamp Monday

Hope this has brightened your Monday a little!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

deb duty said...

I love the happy colors and the background of stamped chicks is really cute!!

jessica said...

CUTENESS to the MAX!!!LOVE it Lisa :)

*Vicki* said...

So super CUTE Lisa!!! :)

Dreja said...

Eine tolle Karte. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Kuni said...

Wonderful Easter card.
Thanks for joining us at the Amimal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Mona Pendleton said...

So very cute! What fun little chicks! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

Anonymous said...

Da hast Du ein ganz bezauberndes Werk kreiert
Hab ganz lieben Dank für die Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
Liebe Grüße
Vanessa

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS