Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's the little things...

are you tired of lovey cards yet?  I hope not, cause I'm about to share another one!  hehehe!  You can also find this card up on The Alley Ways Stamps Blog today...


I absolutely love the look of birch trees and when the Branching Out Stamp set came to my door I was swooning!  Needless to say if you've been checking out the TAWS blog you've probably seen lots of wonderful uses for this new set.  Rather than color these beauties in I decided to paper piece them on some MME Necessities wood print patterned paper.  I then fussy cut away!  For a soft background I lightly went along the edges with distress ink.  The next thing I did was stamp the heart image on the larger birch tree and colored it in, for more dimension I tucked the two behind my hill and used foam adhesive on the one in front.  My sentiment came from the Words to Live By Stamp Set.

I am adding this sweet card to the Simon Says Stamp: All Things Bright and Beautiful 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I always enjoy seeing what you create Lisa! :) The trees are fabulous and I love the added heart!! Too cute!!

jessica said...

Super card Lisa! LOVE it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS