Monday, October 27, 2014

Ho, Ho, Ho?

With a title like that you know there's bound to be something funny to share... and so I give you this...


hehehe!  He just cracks me up!  This little dino and the presents comes from the mini Lava You Stamp Set that is free this month with any $40 purchase at The Alley Way Stamps.  I have also used the Tag-a-longs stamp set for the Santa hat, the Fa-la-la Stamp Set for part of the snowflackes, and the Gabfest Stamp Set for the sentiment.

To create this card I started by stamping and masking lots of little presents.  Then I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the dino and Santa hat.  Next I stamped the snowflakes and sentiment before going over all of it with distress ink.  Popped the little dino up with foam adhesive, and added a bow!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I am adding this little guy to the Christmas Card Challenges: Anything Goes and into the Allsorts Challenge Blog: Christmas Challenge

Make sure you stop by The Alley Way Stamps Blog to see more inspiration today!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

V's Sweet Ideas said...

I am loving that background!!!! What a cute card!

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Marsha Reed said...

Cute dino! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS