Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy World Card Making Day!!!

Hi!  I'm popping in really quickly to share a card I have created using brand new stamps from V's Sweet Ideas!!!  These new stamps are the cutest, they are small but have a great impact, and they are very affordable, woot woot! 


The stamp set I worked with: "Robot Girl"


Other Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Memento
Stickles
Various Copics

I don't know how much I'll actually get to play along with for National Cardmaking Day as we are celebrating my son's 6th Birthday with Family today (ahhhh!!! What happened to my baby?!), but maybe once everyone's in bed I'll get to check stuff out!

Enjoy your day and Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Cute Robot. Clean and simple.

Margie Higuchi said...

This stamp set cracks me up! LOL! Great CAS card :) Happy WCMD!

jessica said...

How adorable is this!!!!
Love that robot!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS