Friday, October 10, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge Week #1

yay!!! It's post #2 for me today so make sure you scroll down if you have time to see about the SweetStamps.com Challenge! 

Now I get to share this gorgeous inspirational photo for the newest Be Inspired Challenge hosted by the wonderful Alley Way Stamps, woot woot!


This is def. going to be a color combo I will use in the future as it is totally GORGEOUS!!!  And here is what I've created using the Tickle Me Happy Stamp Set...




I started by running white cardstock through a woodgrain embossing folder.  I then stamped my images, colored and fussy cut.  I then adhered with foam adheisve, added sequins, and tied on black hemp cord.

Hope this inspires you to play along!  Remember you can win two stamp sets and a GD spot!

I am also entering this into the Virginia's View Challenge: Clean and Simple

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Lisa, this is really a stunning design!! I love the texture of the wood-grain in the background along with the scattered sequins! The feathers look amazing! :) HUGS

Kelly Latevola said...

Holy smokes this is stunning! I love the way you colored those feathers :)

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great card ...love the colors and teh simplicity too.
If you are interested in challenges, I host a new one called "Throwback Thursdays", at my blog.
Warm hello,
bibiana

Virginia L. said...

Love everything about this card, Lisa! Excellent placement of colors and use of sequins and embossing folders...etc! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS