Monday, August 11, 2014

The Winds of Change...

 Hello!  Today I am sharing this soft card on The Alley Ways Stamp Blog, woo hoo!  I love the way it turned out, and I was able to use some left over die cuts, ( the circle and the vellum leaves ) score!



I have used the Life is Short and Ta-da  Stamp Set.  I started by embossing my background and matting it.  I then stamped my sentiment and matted that before adhering it.  Finally I stamped, fussy cut and colored the bird and bird cage popping them up with foam adhesive, and adding those left over die cuts behind the bird cage.

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Mark it Sparkle

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!!!
Lisa

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Lin said...

What a fun design, Lisa! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS