Sunday, July 27, 2014

Wreathed in Love

Hello!  I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far!  We enjoyed a nice trip to our local zoo yesterday, and now we are ready to relax.  Today I am sharing this cute little mini card on The Alley Way Stamps Blog, and make sure you check out their blog today as we have another project share by the amazing Debby Hughes!  Here is what I am sharing...


I created this card using The Alley Way Stamps Wreathed in Love Stamp set, which happens to be the freebie stamp set for the month of July with your $40 purchase... sweet!   To create this card I embossed the card base with one of my new We R Memory Keepers Embossing folders (which you can find/purchase at Butterfly Ink Reflections! ).  I then die cut a circle, stamped the wreath, embellishments and sentiment onto it, and adhered with foam adhesive.  Finally I blinged my card out with some sequins!

I am also entering this into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp: Emboss it Challenge

Happy Crafting!
Lisa




3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice!!

jessica said...

beautiful card Lisa!

Jingle said...

This is super pretty! I really love the white with the embossing and the golden tone of the wreath! Thanks so much for playing along with the Emboss It! Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS