Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Out Of This World... TAWS sneek peeks!!!

 It is Sneek Peek time at The Alley Way Stamps, yay!!!!  The name of this stamp set that I am sharing today is perfect, because it is Out Of This World fun!  I love how well these strips of sentiments cover the entire front of a card...


I'm not going to lie creating this card was so fun and messy!  Love it!  I started this card by embossing my stars and sentiment onto the cardbase.  I then went crazy with my distress inks and some shiny misting.  Finally I embossed the moon onto scrap cardstock, fussy cut and adhered with foam adhesive.

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Emboss It Challenge!

Make sure you check out what the other girls have created with this amazing new stamp set for your viewing pleasure (also to enable just a little hehehe!).

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Donna K said...

Lisa this is one of the sweetest creations I've ever seen using this sentiment. How wonderfully done. Love that background and of course the sentiment.

Caryn said...

What a fantastic sentiment for a card - I bet you had some awesome inky fun making this Lisa!!
Thanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Emboss It Challenge!
Caryn xxx

jessica said...

such a fun card Lisa!!
Love the design!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) the starry sky looks fabulous and the sentiment is perfect ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS