Tuesday, June 24, 2014

You Brighten My Day SweetStamps.com!

Hi!  Happy Tuesday!  If you are a follower of my blog then you know that every Tuesday marks a new challenge at SweetStamps.com, and this Tuesday is no different!  Today we are challenging you with the theme of Summer!  SweetStamps.com has recently released their own line of clear stamps, and they are awesome!  Here is what I've created with one of them:

Supplies:



I can't wait to see what you create this week, and don't forget ALL supplies are welcome, but you do earn an extra entry by using SweetStamps images or dies!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty! love the colors Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, I love how the flowers and sentiment look against the shaded background. Sweet!!

Donna K said...

lovely back ground on this design, Lisa...reminds me of a warm summer evening. beautiful.

Roxie said...

Beautiful summer card, I like the simple scene you created on the one layer.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS