Monday, June 9, 2014

Lawnscaping Take #3

Final one today... I promise!!! I LOVE how this last one has turned out... once again this was made for the Lawnscaping Embossing Challenge, with my new LF goodies, yay!  I have used the negative die cut from my first card, adhered gold paper behind it and added it to my cardbase with foam adhesive.  I have also included some dry embossing on here by creating two lines above and below my sentiment with my scoreboard...



This embossing powder is soooo yummy!  Thanks again for stopping by and if you checked out all 3 of my takes on this challenge I'm giving you rockstar signs all the way!

I am also sharing this for the following challenges:
7 kids College Funds: Anything Goes Challenge
The Memory Nest: Crafty Creations No. 19

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Lisa!

Katie said...

Fab card

Saskia said...

I love simple and elegant cards. I wish this was a card showing up in my mailbox!

Anita said...

Very pretty card - I love the sparkle! Thanks for sharing in our challenge over at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

Love this technique and that embossing powder looks amazing! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

Leslie Germain said...

Lisa, what a fun thank you card. I LOVE the glitter. Thanks for sharing your craftiness with us. Sorry it took me so long to stop by!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS