Monday, June 9, 2014

Lawnscaping Take #2

I'm back with take #2... Lawnscaping Embossing Challenge, woot woot!  I have created a water color scene using new Lawn Fawn stamps...  I started by embossing my characters and sentiment in black ep, I then went to work with my water colors, finishing it with some enamel clouds and glitter.  My panel was then adhered to two different LF patterned papers... viola...


Hope you like and if you get a minute stop back for take #3!

I'm also entering this into the following challenge:
7 Kids College Fund: Anything Goes

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is really cute! Thanks for joining us at www7.kidscollegefund.com!

Samantha Mann said...

oh my word! what a sweet scene!! LOVE that you had fun watercoloring! this card is so cute! i love that little bunny and duck playing together in the rain! ha ha! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping! :D

Elise C. said...

Adorable! The water color background is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

Jo said...

What a fun card! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS