Monday, February 10, 2014

How I Feel Today Chart... Perfect Kid Craft!

I LOVE this kid friendly project that I am about to share today ( you can also find a picture of this project on the TAWS blog!)... I've made this Feelings Chart for my Refridgerator using the new Alley Way Stamps Face It stamp set (which is free with a $40 purchase this month, say what?!) and the Gabfest Stamp Set...



The kids absolutely love playing with this during the day, and it's so bright and fun that it brings a smile to my face too!  Hope you feel inspired to look at your stamps and see what different projects you can create too!

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Hobby House Challenge Anything Goes


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

so super CUTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A great idea however to enter our challenge you do need to mention in your post the Hobby House item you have used, on this occasion your entry has been removed and we hope you will join us again
Hugs Kate xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS